- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"good value for money. clean and onsite parking..."
"The title says it all..."
About the hotel
The Ambers Guest House Gatwick is ideally located just 8 minutes' drive from London Gatwick airport, in the town of Horley. Central London is just 30 minutes away on the Gatwick Express or 45 minutes by commuter train from Horley. Although The Ambers Guest House is very close to Gatwick Airport, it is not under the flight path therefore aircraft noise is not a problem as the guest house is situated on a quiet side road.
The guest house is situated near the centre of Horley with 15 guest rooms ranging from single, twin, double and family rooms all with en-suite bathrooms. The guest house has recently been refurbished to an extremely high standard, and offers all the facilities you would expect including tea & coffee making facilities, confectioneries and colour televisions in all rooms. Free wi-fi connection is available. Ironing board, hair-dryers, cots and many other services are available on request. We pride ourselves on offering you a warm welcome, be it for one night or longer, and on making sure your stay with us is stress-free. Flexistay provides all day self-service breakfast in all Aparthotels. The domestic kitchen is open all day for guests, allowing you to cook your own meals at any time of the day. The kitchen is fully stocked with milk, juice, eggs, bread, bacon and cheese. When booking, please advise us of your arrival time and if you are checking-in after 10:pm please contact us in advance. It will be arranged accordingly and you will be explained on self-check-in procedure. The Ambers Guest House can also accommodate parking on-site for when you are away, at very reasonable rates. Please ask for details.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Arranged to arrive at 8pm, but traffic meant we arrived 10.15pm.
Owner phoned with good arrival arrangements. Room only had access from patio with patio doors of all glass. Fine at night with curtains across, but extremely unsuitable in the morning, especially when people in the dining room could look straight into all of our room. Curtains had to be kept closed whilst dressing, but natural light needed for make-up, so other guests could look right at me. No shower gel or shampoo in room - have stayed in many guest houses and never experienced this. Breakfast room too small so had to wait for breakfast on 2nd day. Food ok, but no fruit in syrup as promised. Milk gone off on first morning. Chef quite unhelpful and rude, but lady on Sunday morning was very pleasant. £140 for 2 nights is too much for this type of accommodation.
It was ok
good value for money.
clean and onsite parking