- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"I didn't like the fact that you had to go into the bar and eating area to sign in and collect ur keys... I think that should be separated......"
"Great room, lovely meal and lication was great...."
"This hotel is directly opposite Eden Pak station so is excellent or public transport. The room was comfortable and quiet. I only stayed one..."
"Accommodation met our needs, Manager 'Dan' and all team very obliging and helpful. Some items not replaced when room was serviced, but not a..."
"Booked this on the day, we stopped overnight in London, price was good for the area, although we normally book in advance, which is cheaper..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking to make the most of the Home Counties and London, this Kent lodge gives you the best of both worlds. Providing great accommodation in Beckenham, close to Eden Park and Bromley, it’s also just 12 miles from the heart of the capital. The 24-bedroom lodge is an ideal base for short breaks, or for business trips to the nearby Croydon Conference Centre or Crystal Palace FC.
Whatever your plans, there’s a popular Toby Carvery right next door, so can refuel with a hearty roast dinner and pint of what you fancy. If you’re in the mood for calm and tranquility, Beckenham is surrounded by beautiful gardens and peaceful country parks such as Kelsey Park, South Norwood Country Park or the 238 acres of ancient woodland at Beckenham Place Park. Or for the ultimate in quiet, try nearby Chislehurst Caves. But if you want to turn up the pace, simply jump on a train and enjoy all the attractions, shopping, theatres, bars and restaurants of bustling Central London.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
I didn't like the fact that you had to go into the bar and eating area to sign in and collect ur keys...
I think that should be separated.... Plus we had to walk where the dinners were to get to our room which was unpleasant
We were put off of accommodation when we arrived as you enter via the Toby restaurant which was heaving.
After several minutes we were booked in and told how to get to our room. We have previously stayed in Premier Inn or Travelodge but this was our 1st time with Laterooms. Not sure if we would use them again. The customer service at the Innkeepers Lodge was not good and they were not friendly at all.