- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"The hotel was very good in all aspects, but ithe room was quite cold. We reported the inefficient heating system to staff, twice, but it cou..."
"The staff were extremely helpful and you get a complimentary glass of Cava or soft drink on arrival. The room is spacious, and the bathroom..."
"Whilst this isn't the most charismatic hotel. The staff were friendly and the facilities excellent. A 20-minute walk from Waterloo station...."
"This hotel was very reasonably priced and the Wi-Fi was excellent 35MB+. The hotel overall was very good and the room was clean and good qua..."
"I can't say enough about this hotel. Our experience from the minute we arrived to the minute we sadly left was A*. Extremely friendly staff...."
About the hotel
The hotel H10 London Waterloo is a newly-build stunning 4 star with a superb location in the well known Waterloo Road, 5 minutes away from Waterloo Tube Station. The hotel has 177 stylish and elegant guest rooms (144 Standard Double Bedrooms, 32 Deluxe Bedrooms and 1 Suite). It is equipped with all services common to our H10 City Hotels (including a large selection of products on our Breakfast Buffet), the Three O Two restaurant (A la Carte author‘s cuisine Restaurant or when booking half board,you will enjoy a Dinner with a 3 course set menu,drinks not included),Lobby Bar with Business Corner, Waterloo Sky Bar (Brand new roof terrace), GYM and a Health and Beauty Area (located on the 8th floor with impressive views of the city).
There are also 4 fully equipped meeting rooms as well as COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI throughout the hotel. Complimentary Glass of Cava offered upon arrival. Hotel reserves the right to amend cancellation and payment policies should the bookings exceed 6 rooms whether booked under 1 or more reference numbers.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 14/10/2013 to 30/06/2014 - All cards will verified (not charged) by the hotel at time of booking corresponding to 1st night price. The LateRooms.com rates for H10 London Waterloo in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
H10 London Waterloo
The hotel was very good in all aspects, but ithe room was quite cold.
We reported the inefficient heating system to staff, twice, but it couldn't be rectified. This did not spoil our stay however. Staff did try and apologised profusely.
Superb hotel for a city break
The staff were extremely helpful and you get a complimentary glass of Cava or soft drink on arrival.
The room is spacious, and the bathroom has plenty of complimentary items. Only whole milk was available with the tea/coffee facilities, but there was biscuits. The breakfast is superb, there's so much choice and you can eat as much as you like. Location is ok, but you'll need a cab to the centre of town in the winter. Its 10 mins walk from Waterloo station on a busy road, but you can't hear any traffic