- 54 guest reviews
"fantastic service and attentive staff particularly Anifa and her team. The hotel is in a fantastic location, next to Hyde park (not right on..."
"Room was slightly on the small side but that is the only fault I could make. The bed was comfortable, the room was very clean and all the st..."
"This hotel gives you an amazing taste of a 5 star hotel which is affordable, the decor in the reception and bar is that of an old Victorian..."
"Great stay, lovely suite, friendly staff, would stay again..."
"Beautiful historic building beautiful rooms but VERY small. Good location...."
About the hotel
Grand Royale London Hyde Park is a rising success of the Shaftesbury Hotel collection brand and part of the Shaftesbury Hotel Complex Hyde Park - Bayswater. The property is fully non-smoking and newly refurbished with contemporary medium and compact bedrooms. Breakfast is served in the hotel, whilst there are a number of popular eateries in the local area for lunch or dinner.
Our Bayswater location is ideal when visiting London – within walking distance of Oxford Street, Marble Arch, Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, and nearby transport links that include Queensway tube stop and Bayswater and Paddington train stations, allowing you to easily reach all areas of London. There are also NCP parking facilities nearby. Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first night’s stay, 48 hours
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Will be staying here again
fantastic service and attentive staff particularly Anifa and her team.
The hotel is in a fantastic location, next to Hyde park (not right on it but side street just next to it,) very close to a Tube station and only a 30 minute walk to Oxford Street. Our room was extremely clean and well maintained and we had a lovely balcony (not to go on as we were on the 6th floor) and view. I really recommend this hotel
Room was slightly on the small side but that is the only fault I could make.
The bed was comfortable, the room was very clean and all the staff were extremely helpful. The hotel itself was beautiful and was in a perfect location.