- 52 guest reviews
"I booked this room last minute for a stay in London and it was all as I expected it to be for the price. Room was clean, bed linen fresh, ba..."
"Basic bedroom shared bathroom, not luxury but not the worst...."
"3rd year I have stayed here as always felt really welcomed this B and B has excellent rail links as station is a 30 second walk...."
"The staff are very helpful, it's in a great location for twickenham. I would definitely stay again..."
"generally good hotel. bit old bed stuff. noisy bar blow...."
About the hotel
The Bridge Inn is a family run bed-and-breakfast pub and restaurant with a great local and national reputation, offering 10 smartly decorated, affordably-priced guest rooms, each room having free wi-fi , TV, hairdrying and Tea and Coffee facilities. A Continental breakfast is served 7am until 9am Monday to Friday and 8am until 10am Saturday and Sunday. Free off site parking is also available.
The Hotel has a lively bar, a games room and a world-famous Thai restaurant, run for 15 years by a Thai family. The menu includes English cuisine alternatives. The Hotel is conveniently located right next to Isleworth British Rail station and on the A315 ( London Road) running directly from the M4 motorway. Within 5 miles of Heathrow whilst also with easy access to central London, we are also within a mile of Twickenham rugby ground. The Richmond Theatre and Museum of Rugby are 1. 5 miles away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Nothing to complain about
I booked this room last minute for a stay in London and it was all as I expected it to be for the price.
Room was clean, bed linen fresh, bathrooms clean. I didn't spend long in the room prior to going out and only slept in it when I returned, so it was ideal for my needs. I was going to central London, so 15-20 min walk to Osterley tube, 35-40 tube ride to Leicester Square, and same to return. Breakfast was basic cereal and toast, with some ham and cheese out, and tea or coffee. I think there are cafe's near if you want something else. Parking is free in the streets around the pub. I stayed in a room in 'The Cottage' which is a separate terraced house across the road from the pub. All in all, good value, easy to get to, probably would stay closer in to London if I was staying longer, but for one night this was ideal
The Bridge Inn
Basic bedroom shared bathroom, not luxury but not the worst.