- 59 guest reviews
"I stayed in the "Cottage" - opposite Bridge Inn. Parking was free and always available in Linkfield Road (although the later at night I arri..."
"It was a separate cottage room of 4 sharing bath and toilet good for cheap stay..."
"This was an excellent accommodation. staff friendly. room great for price...."
"For what I paid not four star comfortable good accommodation only problem aircraft noise as below flight path...."
"Stayed in the house across the road from the inn. Room was plain but comfortable. Hand-basin in the room but shower separate. Railway and ai..."
About the hotel
We are a family run bed-and-breakfast pub and restaurant with a great local and national reputation. The Bridge Inn B&B offers 10 smartly decorated, affordably-priced guest rooms, each room having a TV, hairdrying and Tea and Coffee facilities. A Continental breakfast is served 7am until 8.
30am Monday to Friday and 9am until 10am Saturday and Sunday. The Hotel has a lively bar, a games room and a world-famous Thai restaurant, run for 15 years by a Thai family. The menu includes English cuisine alternatives. The Hotel is conveniently located right next to Isleworth British Rail station and on the A315 ( London Road) running directly from the M4 motorway. Within 5 miles of Heathrow whilst also with easy access to central London, we are also within a mile of Twickenham rugby ground.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 23/12/2015 to 29/12/2015 - Breakfasts will be suspended between 23/12/15 and 29/12/15. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thankyou The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
The Bridge Inn : Isleworth
I stayed in the "Cottage" - opposite Bridge Inn.
Parking was free and always available in Linkfield Road (although the later at night I arrived, the further away!). Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean, as were the shared shower rooms on the floor above - always able to get straight in.The decor was old, tired, basic. Breakfast was in the pub itself, white & wholemeal breads, butter, marmalade, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghourts, coffee/tea .. self serve. Good. I liked that there was a basin in the room. It was all I needed, and I'm grateful for the low price.
It was a separate cottage room of 4 sharing bath and toilet good for cheap stay