- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Ideally placed 5 minutes from Golders Green underground station, this small but very comfortable hotel proved to be the ideal choice for our..."
"The guest house was fine for my purposes. It was quiet, clean and friendly. I only had a single room, but though small was fine for one nigh..."
"After being upgraded from a single to deluxe room I had the most comfortable sleep. The room was warm and cosy. It was also very close to th..."
"Real value-for-money stay for a couple of nights. Room was small but kitted out to a high standard with an array provisions unexpected from..."
"Room clean, well decorated, warm but a bit small. Bathroom excellent. Spotless and in excellent condition. Bedside lights would be the only..."
About the hotel
Situated a 1 minute walk away from Golders Green Underground and Bus Station, Anchor House Hotel offers the ultimate in convenience for visitors around London, whether for business or for pleasure. The Anchor House Hotel is perfectly located for those seeking the thrill of London's theatres, world class shopping and renowned monuments. It also benefits from a quiet location, avoiding the traffic and noise of the adjacent high street.
Having recently undergone refurbishment, Anchor House offers modern rooms equipped with LCD televisions (with CD/DVD and Freeview) and brand-new carpets throughout all our en-suite rooms. Our main objective is to provide all guests the best possible service. Anchor House benefits from direct link coach services of National Express which operates to and from Luton and Stansted Airports. This coach service is only 2 minutes walk away from this Guest House and operates 24hrs.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 13/08/2012 to 31/12/2014 - Payments by CREDIT CARD will attract a surcharge of 2% inc. Am-Exp. There is no surcharge for the usage of DEBIT CARD Or Cash. Late checkin will attract £5.00 after 22.00 hrs & £10.00 after 23.00 hrs. The LateRooms.com rates for Anchor House Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Great little stopover
Ideally placed 5 minutes from Golders Green underground station, this small but very comfortable hotel proved to be the ideal choice for our family group.
Ok, our bedroom (#2) was on the small side but the beds were exceptionally comfortable. The bathroom reminded me of those found on a p&o cruise ship yet we found it quaint and very ably fit for purpose. The shower, by the way, was was great. The breakfast room was functional and comfortable. Choices of food were plentiful and varied and the staff were extremely helpful.
Anchor House Hotel, Golders Green
The guest house was fine for my purposes.
It was quiet, clean and friendly. I only had a single room, but though small was fine for one night.