- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel, clean, friendly and good food. Very near to the park and being situated parallel but just behind Bayswater Road, it was ver..."
"I stayed one night whilst on a business trip. Located in Bayswater, the hotel is quite central yet in a quiet area. Perfect for the weary vi..."
"A small room, but for the price and the location that is not surprising. Check-in and -out were very efficient and the staff were friendly a..."
"Very handy for the Royal Albert hall, Hyde Park was lovely for walking and just over the road. Room was fantastic and had the most powerful..."
"Great location and a big room. Nice staff although a bit expensive...."
About the hotel
Few hotels can boast such an exquisite location. A stone's throw away from the bustling heart of one of Europe's most vibrant capitals. Hyde Park and Kensington Palace and Gardens are only a short walk away.
All the major transport links are on the doorstep giving ease of travel to and from the major airports and access to the world famous shopping and landmarks of the city. The Serpentine Restaurant & Bar serves international cuisine, as well as a selection of wine, cocktails, and malt whiskeys. A generous breakfast buffet is available daily, including cooked and continental options. For business and events, the hotel provides a meeting/conference room. The 188 bedrooms are modern, spacious and well-equipped. They all come with an en suite bathroom and air conditioning. Rooms also have tea and coffee facilities, an LCD flat-screen TV and WI-FI access.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2011 to 31/03/2015 - Dear customer, please not that the hotel no longer accepts Solo card as a method of payment. We apologise for any inconvenience. Kindest Regards, The Lancaster Gate Hotel The LateRooms.com rates for Lancaster Gate Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Lancaster Gate Hotel
The room was ok , the pillows however where terrible !.
Worst night sleep in a Hotel by far , the facilities fit tea and coffee need to be looked at 2 teabags each day is a bit limited and also no biscuits !. .
Excellent hotel, clean, friendly and good food.
Very near to the park and being situated parallel but just behind Bayswater Road, it was very quiet at night. About 100 minutes walk to the tube. Although booked at the prepay advance rate, the payment was not taken until the week before our visit.