- 34 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel for the price. Clean, situated in a quiet side street in busy Earls Court. Everything worked and there was even a small balc..."
"Warm and comfortable throughout hotel. Reception area rather small but the staff were most helpful. The room we were allocated was on the sm..."
"Cold room in basement, no heating, single glazed window, poor outlook. Next to train line which didn't stop all night. Only one pillow per s..."
"Not that good. The room was small in ground -1 level, like in a basement, very dark with orange walls, really not a nice one and there was s..."
"Hotel great location for Earl's Court underground station. Hotel very clean breakfast ok but I feel a cooked morning meal should be availabl..."
About the hotel
In a quiet street just minutes from Earl's Court Underground Station and the Exhibition Centre, Grand Hotel London, offers modern, comfortable and stylish rooms at very keen prices Originally built as a private residence in the 19th Century and occupying two classic London townhouses, Grand Hotel London also offers air conditioning and internet connection in all rooms and lift access to all floors. The Hotel offers 62 rooms, all with en-suite bathroom, natural light, flat screen tv and telephone. There is a wide choice of single, twin, double, three-bed and four-bed (family) rooms.
A generous, healthy Continental breakfast buffet is served daily in our light, airy breakfast room at no extra charge. In addition, there are tea and coffee facilities in all rooms.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/06/2010 to 28/06/2019 - When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Please contact Laterooms.com for this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Two nights at The Grand Hotel, Earls Court
Very nice hotel for the price.
Clean, situated in a quiet side street in busy Earls Court. Everything worked and there was even a small balcony for a breath of fresh air. The breakfast wasnt exactly gourmet but it didnt kill me and the staff were pleasant. I`ll be back !
The Grand Hotel
Warm and comfortable throughout hotel.
Reception area rather small but the staff were most helpful. The room we were allocated was on the small side but was comfortable and contained all the facilities one would expect and represented excellent value for money especially in London. Very conveniently located for what we required.