- 17 guest reviews
"room very noisy ! windows would not shut properly so unable to drown out noise of approaching aircraft to heathrow...."
"For London, this was reasonably priced and fine for one night. Time to get some new mattresses though! They were rather old and lumpy. The w..."
"Was a great stay for how cheap it was! On arrival the room that I had booked had been taken by someone else so rather than a triple room we..."
"Quite enjoyable stay, no problems with hotel or staff, rooms/décor very tired but good comfortable stay. Will stay again...."
"Room I had (406) as would most in the block desperately needs dragging into the 21st century, clean a tidy enough though. Bar and restaurant..."
About the hotel
The Master Robert Hotel is an ideal Location for business or leisure,located only 10 minutes from Heathrow Airport in London and situated centrally near shopping district. The large bedrooms distinguish the hotel from others in the Heathrow area, making it a favourite for long-staying guests and regular visitors to the area. All the rooms are with en-suite facilities.
The hotel offers 5 rooms in total for Conference and banqueting, making it a popular venue for local businesses, and also a destination hotel for many other companies, who not only appreciate our rooms but enjoy the other aspects of the hotel as well. Our vastly experienced team are guaranteed to offer you a friendly and professional service. You can relax in the knowledge that we will take care of every detail on your behalf, and ensure that your staying as comfort and as efficiently as you had planned. Parking available on site at £5 per vehicle per night. A refund of £5 car parking charge will be made at reception when you spend GBP 10 or more in one single transaction in the hotel bar or pub. Free internet access in the public areas. Hotel Bar/Restaurant and Robert Inn Pub serve snacks from 18:00 - 21:00 from Monday - Thursday only
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Parking available on site at £5 per vehicle per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
You get what you pay for!
This hotel is dated and is on the Heathrow flight path.
However if you need an inexpensive bed for the night and can stand a bit of hardship it is ok. I stayed in one of the single rooms and had a decent nights sleep on a comfortable bed in a decent room - there was even a large bath. This is a hotel which is best for contractors and others who just want the basics, if you are going on hols or have a young family or want 3*+ standards don't go there, its not for you, you won't enjoy your stay and will just end up moaning to the staff about something or other and you won't get the good night's sleep you wanted.
room very noisy .
windows would not shut properly so unable to drown out noise of approaching aircraft to heathrow.