- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"The staff were friendly, helpful and genuine. The room was of a quality to be expected by Marriot and my only complaint was that I had not e..."
"We stayed here after a holiday flight which arrived early evening to avoid having to travel to the NW that day and go the next day instead i..."
"The hotel was really clean and very close to the airport and we were staying here overnight prior to flying to Venice for a week. I couldn't..."
"Room was fine except wet room bathroom. Floor did not drain and shower curtain was too short, so using bathroom after showering involved pad..."
"We were very pleased with our room, very clean. Breakfast was included in the price and was very good with hot and cold buffet. Speciality c..."
About the hotel
This Gatwick Hotel is located within 10 minutes’ walk of the South Terminal of London Gatwick Airport, it offers king size beds and modern bedrooms with satellite TV and individual air-conditioning. Courtyard By Marriott London Gatwick Hotel offers a shuttle service to and from the airport every 20 minutes. Central London is 30 minutes away, via the Gatwick Express Train service.
The spacious rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Gatwick have laptop safes, tea/coffee and flat-screen TVs. A state of the art fitness room is available with the latest cardio vascular equipment. Guests can relax in Volare restaurant, which offers a contemporary menu and for informal dining, (Children under 12 eat free, when with paying adults),the Volare Lounge Bar is open 24 hours a day. Courtyard by Marriott London Gatwick offers Park & Fly packages, including a special dinner menu. Casterbridge Grill. Your holiday starts here! Guest’s can relax at our Casterbridge Grill, which offers the best steaks in the Gatwick area. With the award winning 'Gourmet Burger' and a variety of other menu items that should please every taste. A passion for quality is our motto. Our new and improved Gatwick restaurant serves only English beef, seared from traditional breeds and sourced from selected farms in the six counties of South-West England is used to produce Casterbridge. Informal dining is offered in our Casterbridge Lounge/Bar from 10. 00am - 11. 30pm
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Courtyard by Marriott - London Gatwick Airport in Gatwick Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation - pricey extras
The staff were friendly, helpful and genuine.
The room was of a quality to be expected by Marriot and my only complaint was that I had not expected to pay £25 for parking and almost £5 for one hours broadband, especially as it was slow and I struggled with the signal in my room. I am not sure if the hotel blocks mobile signal as I had none inside but as soon as I was in the car park I had four bars; perhaps I am just cynical. Overall, I would stay again if I was catching the train to Gatwick the night before a flight, but the £25 overnight parking was just too steep for my taste and I may have been careless but I cannot remember seeing it stated anywhere before I booked my stay.