- 24 guest reviews
"Hotel is in a good location and what the reception staff lacked in courtesy was compensated for by the breakfast staff who were efficient an..."
"Basic room, ok just to stay the night after a day round London or a night out...."
"Small but comfortable clean room with all the facilities you would expect..."
"Basic accommodation, but adequate. I stayed 2 night in 2 different rooms. The rooms vary and the room for the second night was much better...."
"Normally being used to stay in the main Hotel Brand accomodation for business travel, I was hesitant what to expect given very low price. Th..."
About the hotel
This Georgian-style building in central London is close to Paddington Station. it is 600 metres from Bayswater’s shopping.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
You get what you pay for.
Cheap hotel. Cheap furnishings and cheap customer service.
Hotel is in a good location and what the reception staff lacked in courtesy was compensated for by the breakfast staff who were efficient and cheerful.
Take your own shampoo as none is provided as I found out!!