- 21 guest reviews
"Small but comfortable clean room with all the facilities you would expect..."
"Basic accommodation, but adequate. I stayed 2 night in 2 different rooms. The rooms vary and the room for the second night was much better...."
"Normally being used to stay in the main Hotel Brand accomodation for business travel, I was hesitant what to expect given very low price. Th..."
"Basic, but clean, small room but comfy enough bed. However, for a hotel right in central London 2 mins from Paddington you can't beat this p..."
"Needed somewhere just to lay our heads for the night as treating my 5 year old grandson to a trip to winter wonderland. Room was basic but c..."
About the hotel
This Georgian-style building in central London is close to Paddington Station. it is 600 metres from Bayswater’s shopping.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Basic but adequate for one night for two mature men.
Two converted town houses knocked through form the main hotel where the reception is located.
I was surprised to find we were accommodated in another converted 5 storey town house across the road where all the floors were accessed by the original narrow winding stairs. The room was dated but clean and the bed was comfortable. The en-suite was very small but clean and usable. Breakfast was in the hotel across the road in the basement down narrow stairs. Breakfast was basic with cold sliced meats and sliced cheese, cereals, boiled eggs and toast, coffee and orange juice. It was ok for one night for my brother and I when we went to Wembley however, I wouldn't take my wife there, I would take her somewhere a bit more up-market.
Small but comfortable clean room with all the facilities you would expect