- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"I stayed at trumans house for 3 nights and apart of the lack of heating it was nice...."
"We stayed at Truman House for a business trip. The accommodation is in a very convenient location, clean and very well maintained...."
About the hotel
• Two minutes walk from Aldgate East tube station (Hammersmith & City, District lines) in Zone One with easy access to all central London destinations and beyond. Ideal for the holiday maker or business person. • The apartment is in a stunning new development, just off Whitechapel High Street.
A few minutes from Brick Lane, Whitechapel Art Gallery and all the markets, nightlife, galleries, cafes, bars, clubs of Shoreditch. At the end of the street is a Starbucks and there is a brand new Tesco Metro supermarket right next door for your convenience. • There is a spectacular roof terrace on the top of the building. This has panoramic views of the City of London, Canary Wharf and beyond. • Some famous markets close by include Spitalfields, Petticoat Lane and Columbia Flower Market. Inside the apartment. . . • The beautiful fitted kitchen (Urban Myth design) in the open plan living area has fridge/freezer, cooker/gas hob/extractor, washer/dryer, microwave and dishwasher. All cooking equipment, cutlery, crockery and pots and pans are provided, as are towels and bed linen. There is complimentary tea, coffee and sugar. • The whole apartment is heated with state of the art gas powered underfloor central heating. • A large plasma TV on the wall comes with with CD/DVD and Freeview channels. There is high speed internet connection available (chargeable). • The dining table can accommodate 6 people comfortably. • Luxurious hard wood maple flooring throughout all rooms (including bedrooms - stone tiles in bathrooms) with solid mahogony doors to all rooms. • The entire apartment is finished to a high quality and has some great special touches (anti mist mirrors in bathrooms, large waterfall style shower heads in both bathrooms, visual/audio entry system, designer kitchen, underfloor heating with thermostats in all rooms, towel rail heaters etc). • The master bedroom has a king size bed. The second bedroom has the option of twins (two singles) or a super king size bed. There are built in mahogany wardrobes with plenty of space in both bedrooms. • There is room for further twins (z beds) in the living room. This is a large living room and so there is no need to keep making the additional beds at night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Truman House Apartment
I stayed at trumans house for 3 nights and apart of the lack of heating it was nice.
Very nice accommodation
We stayed at Truman House for a business trip.
The accommodation is in a very convenient location, clean and very well maintained.