- 14 guest reviews
"Friendly staff. Quiet rooms...."
"This hotel does not have great reviews on late rooms, but when i stayed there, the experience was great. I felt like it was much better than..."
"Good points; free wifi, comfortable bed. Bad points;door missing on en-suite shower cubicle, poor sound proofing (bring ear plugs)..."
"We booked this hotel as we was going to watch the rugby at Twickenham. Text the rooms small but it was clean, friendly staff, not far from s..."
"It is what it is....a cheap place to get your head down. If you're expecting luxury you will need to spend more than you do at this hotel th..."
About the hotel
All bedrooms are EnSuite, flat screen TV's(32 channels), direct dial telephone, internet access, black out blinds, tea & coffee facilities. We have a 40 cover restaurant and coffee deck. We are only 15 minutes away from Heathrow terminals 1,2,3,4 & 5 and walking distance from Londons Piccadilly line.
Very near to Twickenham Stadium also. Our reception is open 7am - 11pm.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Good budget hotel
on arrival I was greeted by an abruptly speaking receptionist who demanded payment for the room, I normally pay hotels when checking out however I obliged, I was also asked abruptly to pay £50 deposit as I was paying cash, this is despite making a booking through laterooms in advance with my debit card.
This apparently to cover any damage. I was not made aware of this policy at the time of booking. On checkout I was returned my deposit without the room being checked or any photo is being taken as per the notice at reception, so what was the point of the deposit!