- 14 guest reviews
"I booked a single and it was automatically upgraded to a double. That was very nice of them and the room itself was clean, spacious and comf..."
"Friendly staff. Quiet rooms...."
"This hotel does not have great reviews on late rooms, but when i stayed there, the experience was great. I felt like it was much better than..."
"Good points; free wifi, comfortable bed. Bad points;door missing on en-suite shower cubicle, poor sound proofing (bring ear plugs)..."
"We booked this hotel as we was going to watch the rugby at Twickenham. Text the rooms small but it was clean, friendly staff, not far from s..."
About the hotel
All bedrooms are EnSuite, flat screen TV's(32 channels), direct dial telephone, internet access, black out blinds, tea & coffee facilities. We have a 40 cover restaurant and coffee deck. We are only 15 minutes away from Heathrow terminals 1,2,3,4 & 5 and walking distance from Londons Piccadilly line.
Very near to Twickenham Stadium also. Our reception is open 7am - 11pm.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Good room but tiny bathroom
I booked a single and it was automatically upgraded to a double.
That was very nice of them and the room itself was clean, spacious and comfortably warm. There was free unlimited WiFi. The room was a little noisy, not just from aircraft (understandably) but from the next room and the outside. I think part of this was down to the fact that one hinge of the window was broken so it would not close properly. The blinds were also broke. I had to climb onto the windowsill and manually roll them to get any sort of movement.
As for the bathroom, well, you didn't have room to swing a cat. It was cupboard sized with the entrance to the shower blocked by the toilet. Thankfully I'm a small bloke but even my knees touched the door when I was sat on the closet. Anyone normal sized would really struggle. Furthermore, half the shower door was missing and the wrong type of shower hose was fitted so it was stuck vertical spraying straight at you. Ok I managed in the bathroom but it was poor. And I would urge tall or large potential guests to think carefully about booking... After all you might not fit in the bathroom at all.
Good budget hotel