- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"I needed a central London stopover. It had everything I needed and nothing I didnt. The only negative was the shower which had a hard time a..."
"Overall stayed at this hotel a few times and has been ok , room was clean and tidy, staff were friendly , I would stay there again, ten mind..."
"The room was tiny, but I expected that as the price was so low. The only problem was the lack of curtains, there were blinds, but they let s..."
"Very hospitable staff. Unfortunately the lift was out of service and we were on the 4th floor but they were apologetic and gave me free WiFi..."
"Not bad value for money. Just a bit noisy in the morning with the cleansers...."
About the hotel
1 Lexham Gardens is a conveniently located in the hart of Kensington in central London, with 56 well equipped and refurbished rooms. The Hotel is walking distance form Earls Court, High St Kensington and Gloucester Road tube stations; it is surrounded by many restaurants, bars and small coffee shops. 1 lexham Gardens is situated minutes from shopping areas such as Knightsbridge (Harrods) and Kensington High St which has a numerous of designer label outlets.
The hotel is close to array of attraction, such as the Science Museum, Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall and the West End Theaters. All Reservation will be preauthorized 14 days prior to the arrival date. Please note that the full payment for the standard bookings is due upon arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Get it last minute... Brilliant value stay
I needed a central London stopover.
It had everything I needed and nothing I didnt. The only negative was the shower which had a hard time accepting that I didn't want to have my skin boiled off!!. Otherwise cheap and cheerful good nights sleep...
lexham gardens hotel.
Overall stayed at this hotel a few times and has been ok , room was clean and tidy, staff were friendly , I would stay there again, ten mind walk from earls court station underground.