"The phone(intercom) in my room(Rm 203) was not working. I reported to the front desk and until I checked out, it was not fixed. That attitud..."
"Cheap city centre hotel..."
"An excellent hotel and just a block away from Victoria train station. Clean rooms, good facilities. Noisy hotel though - all the to-ings and..."
"Fantastic position and smart rooms - will stay again...."
About the hotel
Originally a nineteenth century town house located in the heart of Belgravia, the hotel is renowned for its old-world charm and modern luxury. All 48 guest bedrooms are tastefully decorated and ensure the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. If you are looking for a traditional yet modern English hotel experience, this is the place for you.
The Tophams Hotel enjoys an ideal location close to Buckingham Palace with Knightsbridge, the West End, and numerous shops and restaurants just a short walk away. The underground network, the bus terminal and all major airports are also easily accessible making this refurbished establishment an ideal starting point from which to discover the bustling city. SPA will be closed on 24th 25th 26th Dec 14 and 1st Jan 15 Bar & Grill Xmas Eve. 7am – 10. 30 Breakfast, 12. 30 – 22. 00 ala carte ( also serving Festive Period Menu as an option ) Xmas Day. 7. 30am – 11am Breakfast only. Closed the rest of the Day. Boxing Day. 7. 30am – 11am Breakfast, 12. 30 – 22. 00 ala Carte (also serving Festive Period Menu as an option ) New Years Eve. 7am – 10. 30 Breakfast, 12. 30 – 22. 00 ala carte. Close at 11pm New Years Day. 7. 30am – 2pm Brunch ( Breakfast, Sandwiches and Favourites Menu ), 2pm – 22. 00 ala Carte. Our Festive Period Menu will be available as a dining option from Sunday 21st December as opposed to the Daily Pre- Fixe Fitness Club Monday 22nd Dec 6:30am – 10pm Tuesday 23rd Dec 6:30am – 10pm Wednesday 24th Dec 6:30am – 5pm Thursday 25th Dec 8am -12pm Friday 26th Dec 8am – 5pm Saturday 27th Dec 8am – 8pm Sunday 28th Dec 8am – 8pm Monday 29th Dec 6:30am – 10pm Tuesday 30th Dec 6:30am – 10pm Wednesday 31st Dec 6:30am – 5pm Thursday 1st Jan 8am – 8pm
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
The phone(intercom) in my room(Rm 203) was not working.
I reported to the front desk and until
I checked out, it was not fixed. That attitude is not good enough. They should improve on quick response to customers complaints.
Both rooms we booked had bad damp and bedding felt dirty ,receptionist on our check out very rude.