- 2 guest reviews
"Room was spacious and plenty of storage. glass door on ensuite not the most private! Staff can't do enough to make you welcome. Location is..."
About the hotel
This newly refurbished luxury Georgian building near Hyde Park is a truly exquisite gem. The entire building has been painstakingly and lovingly restored combining classic historical elements with contemporary style short term accommodation that reflects today's design values. In keeping with this principle, each of these short stay London apartments is tastefully interior designed, sumptuously furnished and benefits from state-of-the-art technology on all levels.
Spread over six floors, accommodation at the Space Apart Hotel comprises of thirty impeccably presented self-contained short stay apartments, some of which are suitable for up to 4 occupants. Conveniently situated in Kensington Gardens Square a popular spot in the highly fashionable Westbourne Grove, Space Apart Hotel is a short walking distance from Hyde Park, Bayswater and Notting Hill. It also benefits from excellent train, underground and bus links. The West End's famous theatre district can be reached within 5 to 10 minutes. Located in the heart of the world's most cosmopolitan city, Space Apart Hotel ensures corporate travellers and visiting guests unrivalled access to some of London’s most sought after cultural, commercial, social, artistic and architectural landmarks, making this the perfect place to rent a short stay apartment in London.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Room was spacious and plenty of storage.
glass door on ensuite not the most private. Staff can't do enough to make you welcome. Location is great 5 min walk to tube and lots of shops bars and restaurants on surrounding roads. Would stay again for sure
Wouldn't service the flat even though it was advertised as 'serviced' and wouldnt even give me a fresh towel.
Poor service. Too expensive. Not worth the money.