This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Why visit the Wye Valley? We can think of a number of reasons! With easy access to the M4, M48 and M5, BEST WESTERN Royal George Hotel is ideal for breaks near Bristol, getaways near Gloucester, and nights out near Newport! Back at the hotel, our restaurant serves the best of local Welsh produce with a fine international wine list and an extensive range of malt whiskies too. And the Forest of Dean (as well as other National Parks) also lies within easy reach. Golf can be enjoyed nearby too, but the biggest reason to visit is our Best Western name! Its rooms are mainly located within the hotel’s tranquil gardens providing a relaxing setting for all who stay.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *There is a charge of £10.00 per dog per night for guests who wish to bring their dog.* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet