- 10 guest reviews
"Lovely little place situated in a beautiful street. We had a stunning view from our room. Very comfortable and relaxing stay...."
"Nice hotel, friendly staff and good breakfast...."
"Already booked again ! Lovely accomadation ! Views ! Staff ! Reccomend !..."
"Lovely location, easy to get into to town by train, or into Harrow by bus just a few minutes. Hotel very nice and comfortable, good shower,..."
"I must preface this by saying that I am an Englishman living in Asia where I am used to a certain standard of hotel. However, I did find the..."
About the hotel
Harrow on the Hill is a conservation area with Harrow Public School and St Marys church as the Historicals places. Wembley Stadium one stop, Baker Street central London 3 stops away by Underground ( Metropolitan Line). The hotel is easy to drive to.
M40, M4, M25 all withing 20 minutes drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant stay
Lovely little place situated in a beautiful street.
We had a stunning view from our room. Very comfortable and relaxing stay.
Only stay if you HAVE to be in Harrow-on-the Hill
A very cold welcome & an over-powering smell of toilet duck.
It was definitely clean and in a great location for Harrow on-the-Hill, but that's it for positive comments. The smell of loo cleaner was so very strong in the room it was difficult to get to sleep. There's no sound proofing between the other rooms & the foam pillows are difficult to sleep on. Breakfast was the biggest disappointment of all, especially as the restaurant is meant to be very special. Long-life juices, buns in long-life wrappers, a few cold hard boiled eggs & some cold meats that were curling up with dryness. We were really looking forward to a fry-up but sadly not.