About the hotel
274 Suites are part of a high-regarded chain of London hoteliers. Just a few minute’s walk away from West Hampstead Station – you are within easy access of all London has to offer. Spanning 3 floors, our 274 suites cater for discerning business travellers and tourists, alike.
We also offer 10 studios fitted with all modern conveniences including free internet connection, flat screen TVs and power shower. Each suite has been designed to offer our valued guests the ultimate in escapism.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel was not what you get showen in photos!.
I was dirty and not very well looked after at all.
I was not happy with the price i was charged to stay in such a place. First room i was given had 2 T.V channels, the bed was falling apart and bathroom had no handle, i then got given another room that had not even been cleaned, the bins were full there was dishes in the sink, poo in the toilet and shower didnt close properly.
The floor in the room was sicky. This place was absolutely vile.
I was also charged £15 for the use of a travel cot that was also dirty (baby sick) and was given no sheets for it.
Theres no bathrobes and towels are very small didnt even wrap around me and my bum hung out.
I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone!