- 28 guest reviews
"Perfect for an overnight's stay within easy reach of Plymouth and the A38...."
"Very basic accommodation, clean and tidy. Wifi wasn't working and handle was hanging off the draw and only one of the bedside lamps was work..."
"I always try to book this hotel when I'm in the area, parking is good and easy, food is great, and I always get a good nights sleep..."
"Friendly staff, comfortable room - Will definitely use again...."
"My room had no Wi-Fi which meant I could only work in the reception area. When I told the young girl at reception she said to make sure I re..."
About the hotel
So accessible. . .
The Smithaleigh Hotel is situated between Ivybridge & Plympton - yet only 8 miles to Plymouth. Ample free parking for up to 60 vehicles. Each of the en-suite guestrooms has a flat screen TV plus Tea and Coffee making facilities. Home cooked, locally sourced food served daily – free Wi-Fi available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 16/12/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note this hotel does accept group bookings of 5 or more rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
cooked breakfast too small not good value for money.
Could do with a spruce up
Stayed for a night last year and came back again for a night this year as it is convenient for business.
The staff are trying hard but the place could do with a lick of paint and a good clean of the carpet it has definately deteriorated over the year so wont be using it next year.