"Ideally situated for bus and train stations, great for the theatre etc. view from room wasn't good. Pleasantly surprised to be offered smok..."
"Good location for bus and train stations,room could have been cleaner, mattress uncomfortable and no curtain on bathroom window, which was o..."
"Rested very well. Hotel staff were helpful, friendly and professional...."
"The accommodation was very satisfactory. The room was clean and well-maintained. The receptionist was very polite and helpful when I needed..."
"I was slightly put off by the reviews but my room was large and spotlessly clean. Only downside was lack of wifi..."
About the hotel
This stunning Victorian building is situated right in the centre of town with Wolverhampton University, adjacent to the train station and close to the Mander Shopping Centre close by. The Grand Theatre is located next door. All 117 bedrooms are en-suite and are attractively decorated and furnished with TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Jenny’s restaurant is spacious and bright that offers a fine range of culinary delights from a la carte to lighter meals. The wave bar is a great meeting place, before and after a visit to the theatre or a hard day shopping. A wide range of fine wines and non-alcoholic beverages are available. With six conference rooms, the hotel offers first class facilities for any business meeting or social event. Rooms hold up to 250 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Brittania in wolves
Ideally situated for bus and train stations, great for the theatre etc.
view from room wasn't good.
Pleasantly surprised to be offered smoking or non smoking rooms.
Thoroughly enjoyed our evening in the town centre on a Stag night. Would happily stay there again. All the staff were very pleasant and informative of local area.
There was a hole in the bathroom door, beds was hard, duvet was thin and pillows was thin with no extra pillows.
No toilet paper only had a box of cheap tissues, remote didn't work with telly, room was too hot, no air circulation, stair cases leading to un decorated fire exits. It was pretty disgusting.