"Found the hotel more than adequate, the staff friendly, the bar prices are very good and the food reasonable. It took a while to find a park..."
"Requiring a night to sleep at lateness of day and watching Australian dollars bring about a positive outcome against the GBP Gatwick Europa..."
"The hotel is in a quiet location just off the M23 which is why I chose it as its on the way to Brighton. Its a modern looking building but f..."
"Nice hotel and good price...."
About the hotel
This pretty hotel with Spanish and Mediterranean architecture offers comfort, value and first class facilities. The fabulous courtyard with a fountain and landscaped gardens are the perfect place to sit and relax. The warm and inviting reception is spacious and has a mezzanine floor where the restaurant is situated.
The Rafters bar is cosy, with a feature fireplace and houses a modern snack menu, and leads out onto the Courtyard. All 211 traditional styled bedrooms are en-suite. There is a Health and Leisure club where you can make the most of your stay, per session £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. The 13 Conference rooms have first class facilities and can hold up to 132 people. WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas around the hotel. Transfers to the Airport are provided by taxi and cost approx. £9. 00 each way. Please contact hotel for details.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Gatwick Europa Hotel
When we arrived at this hotel we could not park our car - it was like a car scrapyard.
were told by reception that people parked their cars when going abroad and travelling from Gatwick. when approached reception on 2nd night of not being able to park the receptionist shooed my husband away with the comment park anywhere you can. That was the point of going into reception as there was no where to park. Requested iron and was given an iron with a burn mark in the middle and charged 10.00 deposit but no ironing board provided. poor customer service on a high level. Do not recommend anyone stay here if they want to park their car. room had "double bed" - this was not a double bed and can ony comment its a good job we are both slim people.
Would stay again