"Small but value for money..."
"Had a few hotels in mind, but ultimately settled on the Oxford Hotel, despite the negative reviews. We were only going to be there for 1 nig..."
"Quiet & clean room. Excellent customer service. The down size small & uncomfortable bed. Wet room has a high risk for falls...."
"We were fearful having read the reviews here of the 'annex', but having been put in there and on the lower ground floor - we were utterly im..."
About the hotel
A recently refurbished and well appointed hotel, conveniently located in Earls Court. Excellent transport from and to the airport, mainline stations and the main tourist attractions. Within walking distance you can reach the museums of South Kensington, Hyde Park and Kensington Palace.
The hotel is located in a quiet tree lined street and the rooms at the back face the lush greenery of our private gardens. Fabulous accommodation combined with our excellent hotel concierge will ensure your stay is a memorable one!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Terrible room and disgusting breakfast! Never again!!!!
Very small room
Small but value for money