- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Great quality serviced apartments. Spacious for London. View of The Shard. Tesco Express immediately downstairs and outside. 24 hour recepti..."
"It was our 1st wedding anniversary so wanted it to be special. When we got there the receptionist said she couldn't deal with bookings which..."
"On the plus side: Great location, well appointed, warm and perfectly sized. Niggles: Hallway was a little shabby and a few stains on the ca..."
"Had a great deal on laterooms and was thrilled that we upgraded to a double room apartment instead of the studio apartment that we had booke..."
"Smart apartment in a quiet but handy location near London Bridge, with Borough Market close by, so food and drink aplenty! The receptionists..."
About the hotel
Situated at London Bridge, just minutes from London’s financial heart, this landmark development provides unrivalled access to London’s city centre and it’s most inspiring attractions. These cutting edge apartments fuse London’s cosmopolitan culture with award winning contemporary design, encompassing a vast internal courtyard and private landscaped gardens. Modern furnishings complement the large living space in each apartment, with many offering striking views across London.
The emphasis is on light and space, with most apartments boasting large scenic windows and floor-to-ceiling glazing. A 24-hour concierge operates on site and many extra services are available, such as next day dry cleaning, car parking and access to an on-site Soho Gym, Supermarket and Creche. Parking must be secured prior to arrival and costs £15 per night. Twin bedding option available subject to availability at an extra £30.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2016 - Guests must show photo ID & the card used to make booking on arrival. We will pre-authorise chip and PIN cards for at least £200 upon arrival and up to £500 for weekend stays. Strict no party policy The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
88% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent serviced apartments
Great quality serviced apartments.
Spacious for London. View of The Shard. Tesco Express immediately downstairs and outside. 24 hour reception desk. Just across the road from Borough Tube Station. I would stay here again. Check-in process is a bit slow and ponderous compared to a hotel.
Weddings anniversary stay
It was our 1st wedding anniversary so wanted it to be special.
When we got there the receptionist said she couldn't deal with bookings which we thought strange and had to wait for her colleague. When he finally turned up ten minutes later we were asked for photo id. We didnt know anything about, luckily I had my driving licence but my husband didn't. Then we were asked for my bank card so £200 could be frozen from it as a deposit again never heard about this prior to visiting.
The apartment them selfs are basic but have everything you need we had a nice stay