- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Very nice and clean hotel, staff was very helpfull and nice food. Driving to get to there the views it's just amazing.(from London). I wou..."
"Bridge House, as others have mentioned, has a gracious and welcoming staff, excellent service. Our room was one of the lesser ones but comfo..."
"We decided to take a last minute night away and The Bridge House was pretty much the only decent looking place in the area that had availabi..."
"The room was comfortable. However the restaurant was over priced and not very family friendly. We were dining with our daughter and grandson..."
About the hotel
Step in to the Bridge House and you can sense the 700 year old former priest’s house character, With crackling log fires in centuries-old inglenooks, stone mullioned windows, oak beams and candles. There’s time to relax and be waited on without fuss or hurry in an environment that is both ancient and modern. Our aim is to create an unpretentious, country retreat as well as a luxury Dorset hotel.
Bridge House has 14 bedrooms, all ensuite with new bathrooms offering superb holiday and corporate accommodation in this part of Dorset. All have the finest Fretté, Egyptian cotton linen from Italy as well as waffle guest robes, Molton Brown toiletries, flat screen TVs, wi-fi, digital telephones, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryers.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel
Very nice and clean hotel, staff was very helpfull and nice food.
Driving to get to there the views it's just amazing.(from London).
I would recommend it.
Warm and welcoming
Bridge House, as others have mentioned, has a gracious and welcoming staff, excellent service.
Our room was one of the lesser ones but comfortable. Dinner was sourced from local ingredients , very nicely presented. The pork belly confit was a highlight. The breakfast offerings were varied and generous. In the summer meals are served in the garden. If you are in the area, worthy of a stopover.