- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Stayed here recently with some friends . Could not check in until 3pm, no one from the hotel offered to hold our bags in the storage area an..."
"The Galgorm is a beautiful hotel set in majestic surroundings and wonderful gardens. The staff are friendly, helpful and polite. Food in Gil..."
About the hotel
Northern Ireland's Premier luxury Hotel and Spa situated only 30 minutes from Belfast is the perfect location to relax and get away from it all. Set within 163 acres of lush parkland with the spectacular River Maine flowing through the estate, Galgorm Resort has a truly unique setting. Close to both Belfast airports and the stunning scenery of the North Antrim Coast, it is the perfect base from which to explore the region's most renowned attractions.
This leading Resort is home to 74 luxurious guestrooms, a selection of restaurants and bars, including the 2 AA Rosette River Room, Gillies Bar & Grill serving traditional local cuisine and Fratelli the Italian Restaurant. The award-winning Spa offers an unrivalled Thermal Spa experience to include indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy pools, outdoor hot tub, range of sauna and steam rooms along with 10 relaxing treatment rooms. September 2015 sees the completion of a £10m new bedroom & leisure wing, adding 48 deluxe rooms & signature suites and a breath taking outdoor Spa Thermal Village. With luxurious facilities to enjoy and our renowned warm welcome, Galgorm is the perfect escape. . .
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wheelchair Access
- Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth the expensive price tag
Stayed here recently with some friends .
Could not check in until 3pm, no one from the hotel offered to hold our bags in the storage area and take them to the room when ready. Heard a lot of guests complaining about their rooms being too warm (even overheard other guests at breakfast talking about this). Despite the food at breakfast being very good and plenty of it, the service was abmissal considering the price we paid for an overnight stay. The waitress could not decide which table to put us at resulting in us following her around the entire breakfast room. When we were finally seated we were offered tea/coffee/toast for the table which never appeared. Eventually someone came to clear our plates but did not ask if everything was ok. Poor bar service (took around 45 mins for somebody to bring a drinks order placed at the bar to our table of 6). Overall, the rooms are a good size, very clean and reasonably equipped however a few things missing for such a hefty price tag. Good food at breakfast but appalling service. Would not stay here again unless cheaper room rate. Definitely not 5 star service.
The Galgorm is a beautiful hotel set in majestic surroundings and wonderful gardens.
The staff are friendly, helpful and polite. Food in Gillies was first class