- 3 guest reviews
"Always good service, excellent food and spotless accommodation..."
"What a fabulous Inn. Surrounded by beautiful country and in an exclusive village setting The brown low Arms is a little gem. Terrific accomm..."
About the hotel
In the heart of picturesque village in Lincolnshire, The Brownlow Arms is a 17th Century Country Inn formerly owned by Lord Brownlow. Providing good old fashioned country hospitality and modern comforts in a tranquil and relaxing location. Our customers comfort is paramount.
Each of our seven en-suite bathrooms are individually styled to complement the styling of each room, each bathroom comes complete with complimentary toiletries for customers use. Each room also comes complete with tea & coffee making facilities, as well as complimentary biscuits & bottles of mineral water. If you have any special needs please let use know & we will do our very best to accommodate you. We hope to welcome you soon!
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Always good service, excellent food and spotless accommodation