- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Excellent stay. Staff went out of their way to help us. Comfortable and clean room...."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff. I found the stair to our room cumbersome due to disabilty issues. However. The room was beautif..."
"Very nice hotel with good facilities, very clean in and around the hotel grounds, rooms spacious and nice comfy beds, plenty activities for..."
"Kids loved it. Room without windows was odd but satisfactory. Showers were fantastic..."
"The spa, pool and jacuzzy amazing. Its a very big leisure centre in the middle of a mountain, very beautiful views... But I think it´s a bit..."
About the hotel
Overlooking Loch Goil in the Loch Lomond National Park, this is a picture postcard setting. One hour north of Glasgow and two hours from Edinburgh. The hotel is part of Drimsynie Estate which has lodges and holiday caravans, as well as an excellent leisure centre.
Ideal for individuals or families looking for a tranquil location but a hotel with Leisure & Entertainment. On offer is a Swimming Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam Room, Snooker Room and so much more! The Estate and golf course hugs the shoreline at the north end of Loch Goil, a fjord type sea loch. You can sit on the hotel patio enjoying a drink or meal and watching the boats on the loch -a truly relaxing location! Should you be looking for something a bit more energetic, there is plenty to do. Choose from a number of marked walking trails starting just minutes from the hotel or in the village which take you onto the hills and tracks, or join in on our Go Active activities, which include Archery, WaterWalkers & Quad Biking. The hotel's two fabulous restaurants offer local produce prepared by our experienced chefs!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Badminton , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Drimsynie House Hotel
Staff went out of their way to help us. Comfortable and clean room.
What a shame
Fantastic location, well equipped room, great leisure facilities but completely let down by the dining.
Food choice was poor, horribly presented, serving staff were clueless & manager was useless.. Out of a 5 night stay we only ate dinner once. Breakfasts were a nightmare, stewed tea & coffee in flasks, cheap sliced bread, hot food pre-cooked & therefore overdone. Guests had to locate waiters to refill buffet. Seems to be caused by conflict of interest between camping residents & hotel guests, staffnot trained to differentiate. Not surprised that place was half empty. Such a wasted opportunity as should be a great place to stay.