- Very Good
- 101 guest reviews
"This hotel has a lot going for it, staff were friendly, room pleasant enough breakfast was good. Unfortunately my room had a water tank abov..."
"We had a bad nights sleep first night, managed to get extra pillows for 2nd night, but bed is so hard. Overbed lights not working, so if one..."
"A good-sized room and bathroom. Plenty of space for a change and spotlessly clean. It was excellent value for money and very convenient for..."
"Friendly staff, nice clean room with everything you need for an overnight stay...."
"Room this time was a bit small and having the tea and coffee making equipment in a drawer meant I had to have it open when making tea - leav..."
About the hotel
Perched high on Reigate Hill with commanding views, the Bridge House is on the A217, just a stone's throw from junction 8 of the M25. Ideally situated for both Gatwick and Heathrow Airports along with parking for over 100 cars. All 39 rooms have just undergone a major refurbishment offering modern style with warmth and comfort.
All rooms are air conditioned and spacious with large double beds and offer complementary broadband, flat screen TV with wide choice of TV and radio channels, pay to view movies and cosy duvets. All double rooms have balconies overlooking the valley. Single rooms and family rooms are also available. The hotel restaurant at the Bridge House Hotel has a brand new menu offering a selection from The Bridge House Burger to locally sourced fillet steak. Menus are also available in the lounge or your bedroom if you prefer. . The comfortable hotel Lounge Bar offers the perfect place to enjoy a coffee, drink or cocktail in the evening. Large stylish function suite is ideal for functions and weddings for up to 200 people. The hotel has excellent facilities for conferences, training courses, breakfast meetings and social functions. There is a choice of 3 large meeting rooms at the hotel which can accommodate up to 200 delegates.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bridge House Hotel in Reigate are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed in room 31.
I arrived at 12 o'clock at night having worked 20 hours a need of some sleep, but they was a couple next door having a party and sex it went on till 3 in the morning. I rang the reception twice nothing was done about it. So after my long day I had no sleep. The walls in the hotel are not insulated properly.
one of my worst experiences
This hotel has a lot going for it, staff were friendly, room pleasant enough breakfast was good.
Unfortunately my room had a water tank above it which resulted in so much gurgling and sloshing it was like trying to sleep next to the large intestine of a giant blue whale. In addition the hallway lights had blown so hallway was pitch black resulting in me tripping down a step in the darkness, only able to get into room thanks to light on mobile phone. An hotel for the adventurous?