- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"We stayed here on our 2 night back packing North downs walk starting from Reigate heading east. Very convenient, clean, friendly. Nice balco..."
"Shower in the bath was a rather pathetic dribble..."
"Room good but TV and phone didn't work. Food poor quality...."
"It may have been built in the 60's, and in places look a little tired, but it's a great hotel. The staff are very helpful, and the price mor..."
"Nice staff and comfortable, clean rooms. Only problem we had was being unable to turn the television down. But other than that a great place..."
About the hotel
Nestled close to Reigate, in the Surrey countryside, yet only 2 minutes’ drive from J8 of the M25 and 15 minutes from Gatwick Airport. This contemporary hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, scenic country views, air-conditioned accommodation and delicious cuisine. .
Each of the 39 en-suite bedrooms has a warm, contemporary style without compromising on the hotels traditional heritage. The spacious, air conditioned rooms perfectly blend traditional features with modern amenities including free internet access, Flat screen TVs and 24 hour room service.
The Bridge House restaurant is renowned for providing mouth-watering dishes using the finest ingredients. Specialising in both traditional British dishes as well as Indian cuisine, the talented kitchen team take great care and attention to ensure that every dish is well presented and bursts with flavour.
Located on the outskirts of Reigate, just 2 minutes’ drive from junction 8 of the M25. The Bridge House Hotel is just 15 miles from Gatwick Airport and 25 miles from Heathrow airport. Reigate Train Station has direct links to the City of London and both Gatwick and Heathrow Airports.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
North Downs walk stop over
We stayed here on our 2 night back packing North downs walk starting from Reigate heading east.
Very convenient, clean, friendly. Nice balcony. Didn't eat there but menu sounded good. Quirky layout due to being on a hill, but would recommend accommodation and good value for £50. I was hesitant about booking on reading some reviews, but they were harsh. I enjoyed stay and would stay again.
Bridge House Hotel
Shower in the bath was a rather pathetic dribble