- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"I booked this as a surprise weekend away for my husband and I. The walks were brilliant and the hotel was 2nd to none. The food especially w..."
"The Rutland is a typical market town old hotel which is a little bit faded but perfectly good. The staff were all very helpful and smiling,..."
"The people were lovely, the food was delicious, especially the breakfast. the sweet girl who served us dinner in the bar (the restaurant bei..."
"room 5 has a kitchen extractor outside window....very noisy..."
"My stay was simply a place to sleep after attending a wedding reception in Bakewell, I didn't make use of the Bar or Restaurant and I wasn't..."
About the hotel
This 19th-century hotel between Matlock and Buxton is in the heart of the Peak District. Located in Bakewell's historic town centre, free private parking is available and Haddon Hall is just a 5-minute drive away. It has its own restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.
On the edge of the Chatsworth Estate, Chatsworth House can be reached after a 10-minute drive. Rooms are located either in the beautiful main building or the courtyard. Each room features a TV, radio and private bathroom. The restaurant offers exciting menus, and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The first ever Bakewell Pudding was made at The Rutland Arms Hotel. Jane Austen is believed to have stayed at the hotel whilst writing Pride and Prejudice
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rutland Arms in Bakewell are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Would stay again
I booked this as a surprise weekend away for my husband and I.
The walks were brilliant and the hotel was 2nd to none. The food especially was absolutely fantastic.
Thank you for a lovely weekend
A good place to stay
The Rutland is a typical market town old hotel which is a little bit faded but perfectly good.
The staff were all very helpful and smiling, we did not eat in the restaurant in the evening because we had a dog but the breakfast was good. We hope to go back.