- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Loved the old world charm of the hotel and Bakewell...."
"The place to stay if in Bakewell. Friendly staff, good standard of room, and a good breakfast. Plus some great beer in the bar...."
"Very welcoming and accommodating friendly and polite, we did think the rooms were overpriced £139 for bed and breakfast. The room was lovely..."
"We stayed overnight only, to visit Haddon Hall the following day. Our room was two flights up and there was no lift which is why I haven't g..."
About the hotel
This 19th-century hotel between Matlock and Buxton is in the heart of the Peak District. Located in Bakewell's historic town centre, free private parking is available and Haddon Hall is just a 5-minute drive away. It has its own restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.
On the edge of the Chatsworth Estate, Chatsworth House can be reached after a 10-minute drive. Rooms are located either in the beautiful main building or the courtyard. Each room features a TV, radio and private bathroom. The restaurant offers exciting menus, and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The first ever Bakewell Pudding was made at The Rutland Arms Hotel. Jane Austen is believed to have stayed at the hotel whilst writing Pride and Prejudice
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Loved the old world charm of the hotel and Bakewell.