- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Booked for myself & 5 people over 4 nights 3 wk earlier. All loved it, All stay away from home at least 6 nights per month. I returned this..."
"A decent hotel, with nice well equipped rooms. Free wifi in rooms. Ample parking, although could be well away from entrance. Staff very frie..."
"Fantastic room. Very quiet considering it's next to the A1 with great food. Friendly staff, who went out of their way to help, although clea..."
"No problems, room clean, comfortable, food good...."
"Very impressed by Staff helpfulness and welcome. Clean room, slightly dated but comfortable and I would probably stay here again. Very clean..."
About the hotel
Dear Guest. Privately owned and run 19 en-suite traditional small hotel. Some four posters and bridal suite.
Free Wi-FI through-out. Bar with real ale. Cosy restaurant serving freshly prepared quality food and good wine. Plenty of parking. Very easy to find. Easy access to Peterborough town centre, the business parks and the East of England Showground. Wedding ceremonies, function rooms and marquee. Any sized party catered for. Conferences of all sizes. Take a moment to read our reviews and look at our pictures. We look forward to looking after you whether on business or pleasure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Business trip, I'll be back !
Booked for myself & 5 people over 4 nights 3 wk earlier.
All loved it, All stay away from home at least 6 nights per month. I returned this week and will be back about every 6 weeks. Clean, comfortable, friendly, great food. Will recommend to anybody needing to stay in the area. Alan. Bolton
A decent hotel, with nice well equipped rooms.
Free wifi in rooms. Ample parking, although could be well away from entrance. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Food very nice, and ample for me, but, but if you like your plate filled, then you will be a little disappointed, as the prices are expensive; however, the quality and presentation, was very good. I would recommend this hotel.