- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Good hotel, staff were busy serving CHRISTMAS meals, stood at bar for 5 mins before being served, but overall a good experience...."
"For the price, or indeed at any price this was a great place. Room 5 was large and had a comfy double bed, ensuite shower room, it was clean..."
"Reasonable price for bed and breakfast. Friendly staff. Room smelt of smoke although a non smoking room...."
"a good location, right on good bus routes if you use buses..."
"My initial impression of my room was excellent, plenty of space, with a very comfortable sofa. As time went on though the faults became noti..."
About the hotel
If you have become disillusioned with large hotel groups and want a more personal approach when staying away from home then we can help. Check in and enjoy a warm welcome, comfortable accommodation and great food!! Located on the A461 Walsall to Lichfield Road close to Jnc 7, 9 and 10 of the M6 we are an ideal base for Birmingham, The NEC, NIA and the surrounding area. FREE Wi-Fi Access in all Bedrooms and Guest areas Family Rooms also available
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
staff need training. had my wedding there four years ago has gone right down hill. would i stay there again, I'm afraid not
Good hotel, staff were busy serving CHRISTMAS meals, stood at bar for 5 mins before being served, but overall a good experience.