- 5 guest reviews
"This hotel has friendly staff, an excellent breakfast, and handy car parking. The room (single) was comfortable with all the facilities you..."
"Only a one night stay but staff were very friendly and food was excellent and not too pricey. Room was clean and tidy with everything you ne..."
About the hotel
New England Hotel is a hotel full of great warmth and charm situated in the centre of Boston town. The Hotel is just a short walk from St Boltophs. Church, which is known locally as the Boston Stump, famous for having the tallest Parish Church tower in England.
The hotel provides the perfect location for exploring historic Boston and the surrounding fens, wet lands and coastlines. Some of the places where guests can visit are: The famous Boston Stump Guildhall Museum, Hussey Tower, Lincolnshire Wolds, Tattershall Castle, Lincoln Cathedral and Natureland. Pilgrim Fathers Memorial Springfield Outlet Centre Please be informed that on arrival we will need either Picture ID, Chip and pin must be entered or the address must match the debit or credit card given. PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN UPON ARRIVAL.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointed I have never written a bad review before
What a disappointing experience, no one on reception when we arrived, rooms very tired and in need of major refurbishment, heating did not work and room was very cold, wind came through the badly fitting windows (no double glazing), had to ask for a fan heater, Bath was not cleaned properly and the shower could not be regulated so you either froze or burned, the bed was truly awful.
Shabby scruffy & cold, shower shocking
The shower in the room dribbled when it worked, when the middle of the shower dropped to the floor, I gave up.
The room didn't feel clean & the furniture was scruffy, shabby & old.