- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my recent stay at the Lovat Arms while at the Tartan Heart Festival. The room I had was in the annex at the back which was perfect..."
"lovely hotel our room was brilliant huge room beautifully furnished ,the staff when we arrived were so helpful,they went to the trouble of f..."
"Was ok. Nice historic hotel. Bed a bit hard and shower was small. At least it was ensuite...."
"Upon arrival we were handed the room key and told where to find our room, it would have been more welcoming if we were shown where the break..."
"Very nice big room in Scottish themed hotel. Nice location wifi and network connection was poor. Otherwise an enjoyable stay..."
About the hotel
Lovat Arms is located in the heart of the magnificent Scottish Highlands. We invite you to experience life at the Lovat Arms Hotel Beauly, in the heart of the Highlands of Scotland, just twenty minutes from Inverness, the capital of the Highlands. The hotel situated in beautiful historic Beauly, is ideally located to experience fishing, walking, bird watching, monster watching, golf, historic sight seeing.
. . and of course - no Highland visit would be complete without sampling some of the local malt whiskies. All the aforementioned and much more are right on the doorstep of the Lovat Arms Hotel, or just a very short drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for two nights .
The first nightwear had to endure loud throbbing music from bar which was beneath our room until 1.15 am. The second night relief from the music came at 11.15pm. The room itself was dreary and the mattress was cheap and probably old. The staff were lovely but no signs of any management. Had we not been going to a birthday celebration on the second afternoon , we would not have stayed a second night. We felt we paid £240 for the pleasure of being exhausted. I have never complained about a hotel before.
Lovat Arms Hotel
I enjoyed my recent stay at the Lovat Arms while at the Tartan Heart Festival.
The room I had was in the annex at the back which was perfect and quiet. The only negative comment was about the scrambled eggs at breakfast, awful. Consider finding a local supplier of farm eggs. I also had a longish wait on Saturday morning perhaps due to lack of staff available. However I was on holiday, in no hurry and they appologised. The staff were excellent and could not have been better.