- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We were attending a family wedding.m the hotel arranged for us to check in earlier than normal to allow us to get ready. The hotel was lovel..."
"Great hotel, beautiful large room with all mod cons...."
"Very nice Hotel just s short drive from Glasgow, staff very friendly, room was comfortable & high quality for the price. Will stay again...."
About the hotel
Welcoming Traditonal village hotel in walking distance to Scotland's largest undercover shopping and leisure centre in East Kilbride. East Kilbride has many local attractions including Village Theatre, Golf Courses, Ten Pin Bowling, Ice Skating, Odeon Cinema and is only 7 miles from Glasgow city centre. Built in 1773 by General Stuart of Torrance as a cotton-spinning mill and workers' houses the building in Torrance Square provided a focus for town life.
In its many incarnations the popular Torrance Hotel has also housed a school, a shop and a Coaching Inn, but it has always been at the heart of East Kilbride. The building has retained all its original character and charm. We have 16 newly refurbished modern bedrooms including the newly refurbished Honeymoon Suite. All rooms offer en suite facilities, hairdryer, mini bar, iron & ironing board, docking station, tea/coffee making facilities, Tunnocks biscuits, luxury toiletries and free WIFI. Enjoy a meal in our warm and friendly restaurant or lounge bar which caters for a wide range of food from traditional meals to bar snacks. We are a 5 minute walk from the local train station which will take you straight into Glasgow's Central Station which runs every half hour. If more information is required then do not hesitate to ask our friendly receptionist staff.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were attending a family wedding.m the hotel arranged for us to check in earlier than normal to allow us to get ready.
The hotel was lovely. Our room was spacious and spotless. The only thing was it was too warm. The staff were very nice and friendly. The breakfast in the morning was very nice. Lots of different varieties. I would recommend this hotel. Not was First Class. Xx
East Kilbride visit
Great hotel, beautiful large room with all mod cons.