- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Very nice Hotel just s short drive from Glasgow, staff very friendly, room was comfortable & high quality for the price. Will stay again...."
"The room was small but the quality of the decor as well as the fixtures and fittings made it perfect for our needs...."
"Amazing hotel room was out of this world and the staff were all amazing and helped me with a surprise proposal for my wife to be. 100% perfe..."
"Lovely hotel just refurbished very clean very nice staff. Outstanding..."
"We came here for the Commonwealth Games and found it to be a great spot with easy access to the train station. East Kilbride is also well bl..."
About the hotel
Welcoming Traditonal village hotel in walking distance to Scotland's largest undercover shopping and leisure centre in East kilbride. East Kilbride has many local attractions including Village Theatre, Golf Courses, Ten Pin Bowling, Ice Skating, Odeon Cinema and is only 7 miles from Glasgow city centre. Built in 1773 by General Stuart of Torrance as a cotton-spinning mill and workers' houses the building in Torrance Square provided a focus for town life.
In its many incarnations the popular Torrance Hotel has also housed a school, a shop and a Coaching Inn, but it has always been at the heart of East Kilbride. The building has retainained all its original character and charm. We have 16 comfortable newly refurbished bedrooms including the newly refurbished Honeymoon Suite. Enjoy a meal in our warm and friendly restaurant or lounge bar which caters for a wide range of food from traditional meals to bar snacks. We are a 5 minute walk from the local train station which will take you straight into Glasgow's Central Station which runs every half hour. If more information is required then do not hesitate to ask our friendly receptionist staff.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2012 to 31/12/2013 - £300 deposit will be taken for the Luxury Suite to secure any breakages - will be returned at check out once room is checked. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
The Torrance Hotel
Very nice Hotel just s short drive from Glasgow, staff very friendly, room was comfortable & high quality for the price.
Will stay again.
The room was small but the quality of the decor as well as the fixtures and fittings made it perfect for our needs.