- 2 guest reviews
"El Rompido in June is a quiet little town on the banks of the tidal Rio del Piedras. The hotel is very good quality and the staff are friend..."
"Great room, good buffet, nice staff. Great pools. Excellent value. Our dog stayed free!..."
About the hotel
The Garden Playanatural & Spa is an Adults Only hotel ideal for those who love nature, the sea or sports but who do not want to give up on the highest standards of luxury, comfort and well-being. A very complete Wellness & Spa Centre devoted to relaxation and pleasure, together with health and beauty treatment. Without setting foot outside the hotel, located 600 metres from the sea, you can make use of all kinds of services to enjoy some unforgettable days.
It has a superb swimming pool, tennis court and squash court, as well as a reception service, lounge-bar, buffet restaurant. As far as food and restaurant services are concerned, this hotel offers ultimate luxury for the senses: a restaurant with a nutritious, delicious and varied hot and cold buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a spectacular cooking show. If you fancy it, there is also a wide variety of delicious snacks at midday in the poolside bar as well. The quality, capacity and facilities of the Hotel make this establishment the perfect choice for holding seminars, conferences and incentive activities here. Banquets, social and business events will find a unique and exceptional space at this hotel at which note should be taken of the lounge, specially prepared for this type of activity
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Garden Playanatural Hotel & Spa Adults Only in El Rompido are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely early summer break
El Rompido in June is a quiet little town on the banks of the tidal Rio del Piedras.
The hotel is very good quality and the staff are friendly and helpful. Booking through Laterooms saved us a small fortune compared with the travel company price. The hotel is set on the edge of a pine forest and there is a short walk to the beach. The dinners are buffet style and vary from adequate to very good. The food is plentiful and well presented. Within easy reach of Huelva and Sevilla, the nature reserve at Donanya and the bird reserve at Rio Odiel. The Portugese border is under an hour away, the resort of Vila Real de Santo Antonio. We take our dog...very dog friendly. The dog rooms are away from the main accommodation and have access to a small area of grass.
Great room, good buffet, nice staff.
Great pools. Excellent value. Our dog stayed free!