- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff. Very good location to beach. Excellent food. Good value for money...."
"The hotel was clean and comfortable it has a small but adequate pool. In my room the shower water did not drain away so nearly causing a flo..."
"Great hotel, right on the seafront. Staff were very helpful and polite. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant and breakfast was great...."
"Very welcoming, all staff most pleasant and helpful. The room was a little outdated and possibly due a makeover, but we used it as a base fo..."
"Great location, value for money, friendly staff..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Beachcroft Hotel, a Sussex Beachfront 3* Hotel & Restaurant, offers 35 well appointed bedrooms in the village of Felpham. We are also justly proud of our indoor heated Swimming Pool and Gourmet Restaurant, one of the Bognor Regis areas finest. As a Banqueting and Function venue, the Beachcroft delivers excellent events for its customers for up to 100 people.
Contact us for Conferences, Private Lunches and Dinners, Weddings and Private Parties for that special occasion.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff.
Very good location to beach. Excellent food. Good value for money.
The hotel was clean and comfortable it has a small but adequate pool.
In my room the shower water did not drain away so nearly causing a flood and the wardrobe doors would not open easily.