- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"I booked 2 rooms. The room I was sleeping in with my wife smelled badly of cigarette smoke. An attempt had been made to disguise this with..."
"Pleasant hotel to stay in. Restaurant was very good. Reasonably priced food and nice atmosphere..."
"Friendly and helpful staff. Pleasant, good sized room and very clean. Quiet location. Would be a nice hotel for a wedding or family party...."
"I must say front desk service is fantastic, I was given onward travel directions when I asked for it and as I had checked in at 9.30pm they..."
"Accommodation and premises felt a little 1980s. The staff were lovely though and it was pretty clean..."
About the hotel
The Deanwater Hotel nestles in the natural beauty of the Cheshire countryside, next to the River Dean, where the welcome is that extra bit special. Privately owned and managed for over 40 years by the same devoted family, we pride ourselves in maintaining a relaxed, friendly and unique atmosphere. The hotel itself is steeped in history and retains much of its original character but offers all the facilities required of a modern hotel.
There are 41 en-suite bedrooms all stylishly decorated, relaxing and comfortable, many with garden, woodland and countryside views providing guests with a perfect peaceful country retreat.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Non-Smoking Room should mean non-smoking
I booked 2 rooms.
The room I was sleeping in with my wife smelled badly of cigarette smoke. An attempt had been made to disguise this with either air freshener or something. The result left the room with a horrible stink. The light didn't work over the wash basin. Bathroom had a shower over the bath so it was slippy and it had a fabric screen rather than glass screen so not very satisfactory. Very basic room. But the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good.
Pleasant hotel to stay in.
Restaurant was very good. Reasonably priced food and nice atmosphere