- Very Good
- 86 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, grounds beautiful. Wifi and phone reception poor. Food was very good...."
"You could feel all the springs in the mattress, so it felt really uncomfortable, but despite that we both slept very well!..."
"A lovely place. I cannot believe that I previously paid a lot more money for hotels not half as welcoming as Chartridge. A great find and I..."
"A nice place to stay, welcoming, clean & comfortable. Would certainly return...."
"We had a good time at the hotel apart from the fact that the room was very cold (no heat on) when we arrived (4 pm ish) and said heat did no..."
About the hotel
Set in 25 acres of landscaped gardens in the heart of the Chiltern Hills, Chartridge provides a warm & friendly welcome from efficient and caring staff. Originally a private home dating back to the early 1900s, Chartridge Lodge is within easy reach of several National Trust properties and the Harry Potter Studio Tour. With just a 35 minute direct train journey into London, a short drive to both Heathrow and Luton airports and easy access to the motorway Chartridge offers its guests country life with city access.
Having plenty onsite, secure free parking and complimentary wifi, Chartridge is an ideal choice for either business or pleasure. At the end of the day relax in our bar and enjoy a freshly cooked dish from our tasty bar menu before retiring to your bedroom for a comfortable nights sleep. All of our rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and trouser press.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt, Croquet
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 09:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Chartridge Lodge in Chesham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, grounds beautiful.
Wifi and phone reception poor. Food was very good.
You could feel all the springs in the mattress, so it felt really uncomfortable, but despite that we both slept very well!