- 19 guest reviews
"A warm welcome, a comfortable room and an excellent breakfast - just the thing before joining our ship at Southampton for our first cruise...."
"This is a fairly small semi-detached house with upstairs given over to B&B customers. Parking is off road in front of the property which is..."
"Husband and I stayed one night en route to relatives in South East. We were greeted on arrival and our room. Useful friendly advice regardin..."
"Love village with good pub and excellent food. Susan was really helpful and friendly and gave us lots of information about the area...."
About the hotel
Quiet village location only 10 minutes drive from Winchester. 3 bedrooms all ensuite with ample onsite parking and 2 village pubs/restaurants within walking distance. 40 minutes drive to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Portsmouth Naval Heritage.
Orchard House offer free parking, free internet and free breakfast to all their guests.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A warm welcome, a comfortable room and an excellent breakfast - just the thing before joining our ship at Southampton for our first cruise.
Thank you very much indeed.
Excellent value B&B
This is a fairly small semi-detached house with upstairs given over to B&B customers.
Parking is off road in front of the property which is down a narrow unmade road. The room is a fair size and the breakfast is delivered and eaten in your room. 2 decent pubs in walking distance