- 20 guest reviews
"Great location and very welcoming owner. Room was adequate, but a little tired; and not as clean as I was expecting. It was unbearably hot t..."
"A hidden "Little Gem" approached along an old, unmade village road. Quiet and peaceful well away from the main road which makes it an ideal..."
"A warm welcome, a comfortable room and an excellent breakfast - just the thing before joining our ship at Southampton for our first cruise...."
"This is a fairly small semi-detached house with upstairs given over to B&B customers. Parking is off road in front of the property which is..."
About the hotel
Quiet village location only 10 minutes drive from Winchester. 3 bedrooms all ensuite with ample onsite parking and 2 village pubs/restaurants within walking distance. 40 minutes drive to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Portsmouth Naval Heritage.
Orchard House offer free parking, free internet and free breakfast to all their guests.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/11/2014 to 30/11/2024 - ***PLEASE NOTE CASH ONLY, HOTEL DOES NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS.*** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Great location and very welcoming owner.
Room was adequate, but a little tired; and not as clean as I was expecting. It was unbearably hot too. Didn't really like having to have breakfast in bedroom as it felt a little isolated. Breakfast was okay, but not terribly hot by the time it arrived. All in all, it was decent value and served its purpose as an overnight stay to visit Winchester Christmas market.
The Twyford Bolt Hole !
A hidden "Little Gem" approached along an old, unmade village road.
Quiet and peaceful well away from the main road which makes it an ideal place to unwind and relax. How lovely it was to have room service as "standard" with a hearty breakfast taken in the bedroom. Must visit again !