This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We are a small family run Three Star Guest House situated in Speyside, Scotland offering quality assured B&B accommodation. All our rooms have colour T. V.
with DVD and Tea/Coffee making facilities. Included in the price is our Full Scottish Breakfast ABERLOUR is located in the heart of Speyside and makes an ideal base for the Scottish Whisky Trail. Many of the distilleries have public tours including the Aberlour Distillery which is just a few minutes walk from the house. THE RIVER SPEY offers some of the finest Salmon Fishing in Scotland (as well as sea trout). Day permits are available during the Season. Email for details. For those who enjoy walking THE SPEYSIDE WAY runs through the heart of the village. There are numerous other walks in and around Aberlour. As well as Breakfast (included in price) we can also (given prior notice) provide Soup and Sandwich Lunches (£8), Soup and Sandwich Suppers (£8), full Evenings Meal (£15) and Packed Lunches (£6)
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet