- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Great hotel just off the A47 so easy to find. I walked in to Norwich on the Saturday as the weather was fine so it's great if you enjoy walk..."
"Great stay. Arrived at hotel to friendly staff at check in. Room was very spacious and clean. Could not fault...."
"Very good food pub 5 minutes walk away at the Marsh Harrier, as hotel food was dry and overcooked & very expensive for the poor quality..."
"perfectly fine for a business trip..."
"What a lovely place to spend a relaxing night with the spouse. Super impressed...."
About the hotel
Stay at the peaceful Holiday Inn Norwich hotel, set in landscaped grounds and with easy access to the city and Norfolk Broads. It's easy to explore Norfolk from Holiday Inn Norwich, only 2. 5 miles from Norwich city centre.
We're just off the A47 road and have plenty of complimentary parking on site. Norwich International Airport is only 6 miles from the hotel and the Norfolk Broads waterways and seaside resorts like Great Yarmouth are within a 45 minute drive of the hotel. Our friendly front desk staff can help you with itineraries for exploring the region. Under-18s stay free when sharing a room with their parents, and accompanied under-12s eat free too. Start your day right with a full English or continental breakfast, and finish off the day with a delicious dinner at our onsite restaurant. Looking for a little bit of you time while you're away or a way to entertain the little ones? Access the complimentary Health Club for a splash in our indoor heated pool or a work out session to help you feel at home. The hotel does not have a lift.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:59 hours
- 01/02/2016 to 25/06/2016 - We are very excited to announce a full bedroom refurbishment from 01st February 2016 until 25th June 2016. We do not expect any inconvenience to our guests during this time. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel just off the A47 so easy to find.
I walked in to Norwich on the Saturday as the weather was fine so it's great if you enjoy walking otherwise it's a short ride in the taxi. Overall it's a really nice hotel and I'm sure I'll stay again.
Holiday Inn NORWICH
Arrived at hotel to friendly staff at check in. Room was very spacious and clean. Could not fault.