This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ideally located in the heart of the Cotentin peninsula, with easy reach of many famous sites as Mont Saint-Michel, D-Day landing beaches, Bayeux and Queen Mathilda's tapestry, the Peace Museum in Caen or the Channel Islands, the Cotentin peninsula is also a place with remarkable historical sites (churches, abbeys) and exceptional protected natural sites (Regional Natural Reserve of Cotentin and Bessin swamps, Tatihou Island, littoral paths). At the foot of Coutances, medieval hilltop town, the Cositel is a pleasant modern hotel, in a quiet place surrounded by an aquatic garden and trees. Our establishment offers 55 very comfortable rooms, two restaurants and a terrasse with a nice view of the famous Cathedral of Coutances.
In the restaurant, you will taste a traditional cuisine with regional authenticity accents, with a view of the hilltop town of Coutances and its gothic cathedral of the XIIIrd century.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Cositel in Coutances is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.55(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet