- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Not having stayed there before, it was a little bit of a gamble. However, thoroughly enjoyed our stay, no complaints whatsoever. We would no..."
"I have stayed here many times and have enjoyed it immensely. Its close to my family and friends, very comfortable and excellent food. When I..."
"The hotel was a pleasure to visit and stay at. Excellent staff, room spotless, food well cooked well priced...."
"Staff were pleasant, efficient and friendly. The room we had was well laid out with every thing we needed. Meal was well prepared and presen..."
About the hotel
Nestled in extensive grounds overlooking the scenic Clyde Valley, yet minutes from the M74 and close to Glasgow, this unique hotel offers luxurious surroundings, superb dining and free Wi-Fi and parking. Exhibiting an inspired blend of both modern and eclectic styles, this innovative Hotel is infused with a dynamic vibrancy. All of the 43 en-suite rooms are tastefully decorated in a modern and contemporary style.
The suites have a private balcony and views over the picturesque Clyde Valley. The Ash Grill Restaurant has a delightful open-air feel to it, with glass panels framing fantastic views of the countryside. There is also a bar where guests can relax after their meal. Situated on the A71, just off the M74, it is 20 minutes from Glasgow and 40 from Edinburgh and close to such great attractions as Hampden Park, Hamilton Park Racecourse, the New Lanark World Heritage Site and Strathclyde Park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Not having stayed there before, it was a little bit of a gamble.
However, thoroughly enjoyed our stay, no complaints whatsoever. We would not hesitate to recommend the hotel, and look forward to staying there again when we have an excuse/opportunity. Thanks to all.
Customer Service !!!
I have stayed here many times and have enjoyed it immensely.
Its close to my family and friends, very comfortable and excellent food. When I checked in this time I barely got a smile from the young receptionist on duty. Its difficult for me being on my own, to check in a hotel , and on this occasion she made me feel very uncomfortable. Also when checking out in the morning , there was barely any eye contact or greeting e.g. did you enjoy your evening or has everything been ok for you etc. Not a nice experience this time and hope that my email which I sent is brought to her notice.