- 16 guest reviews
"In a word - perfect. From the friendly reception, the very comfortable bed, the adjustable reading light, the quality furnishings, the quali..."
"Very nice accomodation, great staff service...."
"A very good hotel every thing was excellent...."
"Not having stayed there before, it was a little bit of a gamble. However, thoroughly enjoyed our stay, no complaints whatsoever. We would no..."
"I have stayed here many times and have enjoyed it immensely. Its close to my family and friends, very comfortable and excellent food. When I..."
About the hotel
Nestled in extensive grounds overlooking the scenic Clyde Valley, yet minutes from the M74 and close to Glasgow, this unique hotel offers luxurious surroundings, superb dining and free Wi-Fi and parking. Exhibiting an inspired blend of both modern and eclectic styles, this innovative Hotel is infused with a dynamic vibrancy. All of the 43 en-suite rooms are tastefully decorated in a modern and contemporary style.
The suites have a private balcony and views over the picturesque Clyde Valley. The Ash Grill Restaurant has a delightful open-air feel to it, with glass panels framing fantastic views of the countryside. There is also a bar where guests can relax after their meal. Situated on the A71, just off the M74, it is 20 minutes from Glasgow and 40 from Edinburgh and close to such great attractions as Hampden Park, Hamilton Park Racecourse, the New Lanark World Heritage Site and Strathclyde Park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal long distance stop over
In a word - perfect.
From the friendly reception, the very comfortable bed, the adjustable reading light, the quality furnishings, the quality of the toiletries, and the instantaneous free wifi. The restaurant staff had efficient service off to a fine art. The food was very competitively priced, generous in quantity, excellent in presentation and quality and with plenty of variety.
We chose this hotel to break up the journey from Skye back to Yorkshire. We were surprised at its pleasant country setting, as we were expecting it to be outer Glasgow. We will be back to use it as a touring base for Glasgow and the nearby Clyde valley. Cannot recommend it too highly - I have stopped in many hotels for business and pleasure over the years and I would rank this well within my top ten.
Very nice accomodation, great staff service.