- 4 guest reviews
"Good accommodation, comfortable bed, wonderful breakfast all set in beautiful scenery...."
"Thank you for a relaxing stay in lovely surroundings..."
"On a very cold, wet and windy February night it was lovely to arrive to a warm, comfortable room. Excellent breakfast and friendly welcome...."
"Initially, my girlfriend and I had only booked for a two night weekend break but loved it so much that stopped for a third! We came across..."
About the hotel
Attractive accommodation in idyllic surroundings of old water mill, 1 mile from village. Family run business established for 30 years. 17 acres of picturesque grounds with lakes and woodland.
Quiet and peaceful. One, two and three bedroom self-catering apartments. Bed and breakfast. Special rates for longer stays. Dogs allowed in log cabin by arrangement. Facilities: Tennis court, table tennis, fishing. Licensed for Civil Ceremonies. Wedding receptions. Conference facilities. Free wi-fi. Off-road parking. Nearest pub 1 mile. London Gliding Club, Whipsnade Zoo 1mile, Woburn Abbey and Luton airport 10 miles. Good golf-courses nearby including Ashridge, Woburn, Dunstable Downs, Leighton Buzzard and Whipsnade .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good accommodation, comfortable bed, wonderful breakfast all set in beautiful scenery.
Beautiful room with a lovely view. Breakfast was delicious. Warm welcome from Rachael.
Thank you for a relaxing stay in lovely surroundings