- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Good with excellent views..."
"Food absolutely gorgeous (garlic bread best ever and burger best ever), views of the bay stunning, staff friendly and helpful and had local..."
"Our room was clean although a credit card receipt found by the side of the dressing table suggested that more care was needed. A bulb needed..."
"The hotel had a lovely feel, very friendly staff whom one felt really were interested in your enjoyment. Room was large and comfortable with..."
About the hotel
With our 28 well appointed en-suite rooms we are the best kept secret in Cornwall. Our spectacular cliff top location and 180 degree sea view over St Austell Bay, makes us the ideal place to stay and explore Cornwall's many attractions, such as The Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan to name but a few. Our award-winning chefs work closely with Cornish suppliers to bring you the very best and freshest seasonal produce.
We have a selection of Superior, Luxury and Standard en-suite rooms. The Porth Avallen Hotel is the ideal venue for any celebration and we can cater for groups of up to 150 persons. Our saying is: The only thing we overlook is the bay!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good with excellent views
Food absolutely gorgeous (garlic bread best ever and burger best ever), views of the bay stunning, staff friendly and helpful and had local knowledge, plenty of parking, couldn't have asked for more.
First time we have ever opted to stay another night.