- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Beautiful hotel with pleasant and helpful staff - very expensive at £100 for single room -I was in Room 108 and could hear neighbour moving..."
"Stayed on 18/03/16 for a 60th Birthday party held in the hotel, which was busy. We were put in an annex at the back of the hotel which was n..."
"I stayed and was nice clean hotel, receptionist was helpful and would go back..."
"I was staying for my cousins wedding party.I can only fulte the price of the single room I was in..it was a little over priced at £70 pn.Foo..."
"Friendly staff, nice décor and great choice of very tasty food. Good parking...."
About the hotel
The Craigmonie Hotel reflects the perfect balance of traditional style and modern comfort with all the facilities to satisfy even the most discerning guest. Our Leisure Facilites are open for the use of our hotel guests which include a heated swimming pool, sauna and mini gym at no extra cost. Bedrooms at this welcoming hotel range from attractive, variable-sized standard, superior and four-poster rooms (at an additional cost, contact reception for further details).
Each of the 40 bedrooms are en-suite, elegantly furnished and are equipped with a wide range of facilities in order to provide the highest level of guest comfort. Children are welcome at the hotel at a cost of £15. 00 per child per night from ages 5 - 12 years. (Children 0 - 4 years are free). Please inform the hotel prior to arrival. Pets are also welcome at the hotel and are charged at £5. 00 per animal per night. Please inform the hotel prior to arrival. In order to do justice to a hotel of this quality, one would expect cuisine of the highest order and the Craigmonie Hotel will not disappoint in this respect. The Conservatory Restaurant offers a delightful menu, which caters for a wide range of tastes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel with pleasant and helpful staff - very expensive at £100 for single room -I was in Room 108 and could hear neighbour moving around all night on squeaky floorboards,opening drawers and doors- wish I'd taken earplugs !.
Very enjoyable stay
Stayed on 18/03/16 for a 60th Birthday party held in the hotel, which was busy.
We were put in an annex at the back of the hotel which was not accessible from the main hotel. It was fair weather so no problem. Room 257 was spacious, very clean, bright and airy. Furnishings, carpets and decorations looked like new. Quiet and comfortable. Bed was of a good quality and comfortable. Building workers awakened us next mornining as they started work. Clearly only a temporary annoyance. Excellent breakfast.