- 29 guest reviews
"Once again excellent stay. All staff very friendly..."
"I cannot rate Hunley highly enough. We came here for our honeymoon some years ago and loved it so much we came back for valentine's weekend...."
"A lovely hotel, hidden away at the back of a housing estate. A lovely hotel with all the facilities you needed. My only complaint was the no..."
"Really impressed with the hotel, room standard and the restaurant were both excellent...."
"Excellent room and even better views...."
About the hotel
Situated near Middlesbrough, Stockton and Whitby, Hunley Boasts, hotel has recently refurbished public areas,stunning views of the North Yorkshire Coast, a championship golf course and offers locally sourced food, friendly attentive service and complimentary WiFi. Hunley Hotel offers comfortable and tastefully furnished ensuite bedrooms that overlook the golf course and coastline or offer views of the well kept garden. After a wonderful, leisurely day, retire for the night to an en-suite room that offers modern conveniences such as direct dial telephone, remote control flat screen digital colour television and free internet access, as well as comfortable and relaxing beds that ensure you enjoy a restful night.
After a wonderful day playing golf or sightseeing, tuck in to traditional English dishes, such as Chargrilled Bream Fillets or Roasted Half Gressingham Duck in Apple Calvados & Cream Sauce, whilst enjoying the scenery. Hunley Hotel is renowned for traditional and imaginative dishes complemented by an extensive wine list. Fresh local produce is transformed into tantalisingly delicious meals; mouthwatering home-made desserts are a house speciality. The restaurant has superb panoramic views across the golf course with the majestic hills providing a dramatic backdrop. Golfers can enjoy a perfect game amid beautiful countryside with glorious views of the coast. 29 holes of golf have been designed to take advantage of the fabulous views and generous space available. Excellent Courses, designed to USPGA specifications to produce outstanding results, vary from championship length to more leisurely and forgiving holes. Pets are able to join you in designated Classic rooms, however a supplement will be charged, please contact the hotel for availability. Hunley Hotel is located in a relaxing and tranquil setting midway between the Tees Valley and the picturesque historic fishing port and seaside town of Whitby on the coast of North Yorkshire. The local area boasts many historic attractions, including the nearby Victorian pier and cliff lifts of nearby Saltburn by the Sea, the Guisborough Priory and Whitby’s famous Abbey. The area is also host to family attractions, including the many seaside attractions of Saltburn by the Sea and the popular Flamingoland Theme Park.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hunley Hotel & Golf Club in Saltburn By The Sea are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Family stay 20/03
Once again excellent stay.
All staff very friendly
The Best Place I Have Ever Stayed
I cannot rate Hunley highly enough.
We came here for our honeymoon some years ago and loved it so much we came back for valentine's weekend. The views from the hotel are absolutely stunning, the hotel itself is clean, inviting, with great facilities, fantastic value for money, and the rooms are furnished to an exceptionally high standard. Our suite was enormous. The staff are wonderful - very friendly and helpful. We have yet to eat at the hotel, but the menu is always very tempting. Looking forward to our next visit.