- 31 guest reviews
"My son and I had an overnight stay whilst golfing. Staff were excellent. They really were well trained The room was small and a guy was snor..."
"Our second stay at the hotel. Worth every penny. Excellent service and excellent food...."
"Excellent value compared with others in the area and a beautiful main building and grounds. Interesting history too. However, the room in th..."
"Was a lovely quiet stay and the staff were very polite and helpful...."
"I stayed at Gorse Hill whilst attending a social night out in Woking. The receptionist on arrival was very professional and courteous and he..."
About the hotel
Small and intimate, Gorse Hill is a fine example of elegant country mansion architecture set in the heart of Surrey. Conveniently situated close to London, between the M25 and M3. It’s an ideal location for touring the surrounding countryside or for those seeking a base outside the capital.
Local attractions include family favourites, Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park, or you might prefer a blooming wonderful time at the Royal Horticultural Society’s Garden at Wisley.
Rooms are located in the newly refurbished main house, courtyard and mews. Step out into the stunning grounds for a game croquet or tennis, and feel the world slip away. Guests can indulge in a delicious full English breakfast. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas, free parking available for guests.
Woking Station is only 10 minutes from Gorse Hill, Heathrow and Gatwick are within easy reach via M3/A3/M25.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
My son and I had an overnight stay whilst golfing.
Staff were excellent. They really were well trained
The room was small and a guy was snoring next door which we could hear
The shower worked but did fall apart and the bathroom door wild not close
The bathroom is tiny
Comfortable beds. It was good value for money. I would stay here again for the venue and staff but try for a bigger bathroom
Attic room was very dark, musty & cramped.
One side of double bed against a wall. Difficult to get to the small window because the tv was placed in front of it. There were good tea & coffee facilities. Toilet flush not working properly, when we mentioned this at check- out, receptionist appeared disinterested. There was no lift & it was quite a climb with heavy cases. Hot buffet breakfast had been under the lamps too long and was dried out. Cold buffet adequate. Night porter deserves a mention as he was cheerful & helpful.