- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Wasn't sure if I was staying down or not after a badminton competition I was playing in but decided to give it a go anyway. First time stayi..."
"The staff were very helpful and friendly, the room was comfortable and the breakfast was ok..."
"Very friendly staff and helpful arrived very late and they were great at reception. Clean pleasant room and breakfast very good also. Lovely..."
"The location was excellent and the food at the hotel was first class. We only had one problem, another guest walked into our room when I was..."
"Our stay at hotel was very good. .we will be back soon..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Argyll Hotel is Dunoon's most popular hotel. Situated in the heart of town offering a choice of different restaurants under one roof, along with the Clyde Suite Bar. Have a relaxing and enjoyable stay at The Argyll Hotel.
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Fishing , Quad Biking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Wasn't sure if I was staying down or not after a badminton competition I was playing in but decided to give it a go anyway.
First time staying in Dunoon as well so didn't know what to expect... have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was nice and central the staff were lovely and the food was value for money. If I stay in Dunoon again I will gladly stay here.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, the room was comfortable and the breakfast was ok